Friday 17 February 2017

Masked valentine's day card

Hello all,

This is another card i had made for my debut post in Mudra blog. I have used their products solely here in this post.

I first took a card stock and masked it with a die cut from Gina Marie designs heart shapes. Then I applied distress inks with blending foam. the colors I chose were Raspberry pink, Festive berries, Spiced marmalade. I did not blend that well. Ii splattered some water droplets with a paint brush and waited for the magic to create. 

I stamped some hearts of different sizes from Mudra Clear Stamps - Heart Background Builder with White pigment ink.


I stamped the sentiment from Mudra Clear Stamps - Love set and the letter 'u' from Brushed alphas.





I ended it with a glitter sheet border. Thats it!

Take a final look:


Linking this project to:


Thanks for stopping by:)

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the red background and the bold sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete